Be Well at The Crossing
Relationship based care allows our staff to familiarize themselves with the individual needs and preferences of each of our residents.
- Personal Care Plans
- Medication management
- Healthcare coordination & transportation
- Vital signs tracking
- Diabetes management
- Around-the-clock nursing staff
- Home health services access
- Personal hygiene assistance
Our top priority is always the safety and security of our residents.
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Locked apartments
- Full-time supervision
- Emergency planning system
- Emergency preparedness trained staff
- Regularly scheduled safety drills
To help manage the everyday responsibilities of life our detail-oriented staff is there to step in and help out.
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen service
- Laundry mat for residents
- Personal laundry service available
- Daily trash removal
- Daily towel service
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Scheduled shopping/concierge service
A shared commitment amongst our staff and residents to one another and the property creates a true sense of belonging.
- Dedicated & attentive staff
- Stimulating & engaging activities program
- Welcoming, home-like atmosphere
- Community involvement opportunities
- Resident satisfaction surveys
Our administrative and directorial staff has almost a century of combined experience bringing extensive knowledge and a wide range of skills. Superior personal care, a clean and well maintained property, delicious & nutritious meals, a caring and enriching atmosphere, and reliable, first-rate services are the expectation, not the exception.
“ Our aim is not only to meet & exceed the expectations of our residents, but to do so with compassion, sincerity and respect, while also honoring their individuality & independence ”
-Todd Hightower, Owner
We believe to ‘Be Well’ means ensuring all personal care and safety needs are never in question.
The good life starts here!
Select a Section Above For More Info